Frankie’s Cafe is an Australian, family owned company based in Gippsland and South East Suburbs.
We currently have a position open for a Full-Time Experienced Barista to work with the Coffee Team at our Warragul store. To thrive in this cafe environment, you will need to bring with you a minimum 2-years barista experience. Extensive espresso knowledge and milk texturing required. You will need to be people focused and be passionate about both our staff and guests, with no night work. Check us out on Instagram!
Can you bring an experienced, professional, energetic and fun attitude to the role?
- Love coffee, love customers and have previous Barista experience, Full-Time or Part-Time experience?
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team, and take the lead when needed?
- Have the ability to lead and mentor younger staff members on shift?
- Have a keen eye for detail and cleanliness?
Sound like your dream job? Apply now! You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you able to start?
- What days are you available to work?
We are looking for the best applicants to join our Warragul team. Briefly explain why you believe you are the best applicant for the role and attach your resume.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-years barista experience.
- Extensive espresso knowledge and milk texturing required.