Frankie’s Cafe-Espresso Bar is an Australian, family owned company based in the south-east suburbs.
We currently have a position open for a Full Time Assistant Manager at our Frankie’s Warragul store. To thrive in this cafe environment, you will need to have a vibrant, adaptable & positive approach, a great personality and a good sense of fun. You will need to be people focused and be passionate about both our staff & our guests. You will enjoy a three-week rotating roster with no night work.
Can you bring an experienced, professional, energetic and fun attitude to the role?
- Love coffee, love customers and have previous Full Time or Part Time experience in a similar retail/café environment?
- Have barista skills?
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team, and take the lead when needed?
- Have the ability to lead and mentor younger staff members on shift?
- Have a keen eye for detail & cleanliness?
Qualifications and Skills
Sound like your Dream Job? Apply Now!
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
We are only looking for the best applicant to join our Warragal team. Briefly explain why you believe you are the best applicant for the role. View us at Frankies on Instagram.